The best books for introverted leaders who need to get out of their own way.

 

photo credit: Christina @ wocintechchat.com


Do you like to read? 🤔 


So do I! 😀 


Maybe you would like to read what I like to read...


If so, here is the web page for you:


"The best books for introverted leaders who need to get out of their own way" 




You can find my reviews of other people's books on Shepherd.com, built by Ben Fox: 


https://shepherd.com/best-books/introverted-leaders-to-get-out-of-their-own-way


Allegedly, the article is a "1 min read", but that's doubtful. You will need at least five minutes to fully enjoy my brilliance. 💡  


Thank you, Erin King, Arlan Hamilton, Dr. Lois Frankel (fight on ✌️), Rachel Rodgers, and Alexandra Franzen for the inspiration.


Fellow introverted CEOs: 


What are your favorite books that help you get out of your own way? 📚 


Tell me in the comments. ⤵ 


Thanks for reading. 🙂