Why are you a Failure?

 


I'm pointing, I'm pointing at me!

Do you know your company’s strengths and weaknesses?

Do you know your own?

Here is one of mine:

I fail a lot.

Yes, this smiling, successful person you see in the photo attached to this post fails a lot. 😀

Like in that Michael Jordan “Failure” commercial for Nike.

I personally have not “missed more than 9000 shots in my career” or “lost almost 300 games.”

But I’m not making that Michael Jordan (or even Michael *B* Jordan) money either.

Yet.

The weakness of my failure is that I have not yet achieved my big goal: Become a Billionaire Mum. Only $1B to go. 💰

The strength of my failure is that I will continue to actively fail so that I can continue to succeed.


Like Mike, I will keep taking shots and I will keep playing games and I will build an amazing career doing what I love: Telling other people what to do.

Back to you, fellow CEO, especially those of the introverted persuasion.

What are your company’s strengths and weaknesses?

What are your own?

How are you using them BOTH to your advantage?

Tell me in the comments. ⤵

And, if you want to take this conversation deeper…

Here is your call to action:
 

Send me a message, and let’s schedule a video call.

mahlenaspeaks@gmail.com


If you don’t want to spend the next few months struggling to identify your own strengths and weaknesses, especially in public speaking, then send me a message.

mahlenaspeaks@gmail.com

Mahlena can help.

Thanks for reading. 🙂