Why are You a Big Deal?



 
To find out, click on the video below. ⤵




This lady is the Biggest of Deals.


Why are you a Big Deal? πŸ€”

Tell me 5 reasons why you are a Big Deal in the comments. ⤵️

Why do I ask?

Because I forget to tell other people why I am a Big Deal.

First, I forget that not every person has known me since before I was born.

Second, I forget that not every Earthling likes and follows and shares and subscribes to my social media profiles, including the ones I have abandoned (Hello Twitter/X.)

Third, I forget my fourth (or fifth) rule in Mahlena’s Guide to Life: No one cares what you are doing. So do whatever you want. I do whatever I want, but I forget that no one cares, so I have to actually tell them about my accomplishments

Fourth. Something about pie? πŸ₯§ I don’t know.

The point is, You are a Big Deal, capital B, capital D, also, and you need to tell your people about your impressive status more often.

Because your people don’t know.

Or they forgot.

So remind your people–your team, your board, your family, your pets–who you are, one more time.

* * *

Let’s get to why I am a Big Deal, so you can ooh and aah at my credibility markers, ask me to coach you on your next big presentation, and throw big bags of money at me. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

USD preferred. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Here are my top 5 reasons:

1) Stand-up comedy. πŸ˜€

2) 6 books and counting. πŸ“š

3) My MBA from USC. πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸŽ“

4) My polyglot lifestyle. 🌍

5) My Canadian citizenship. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Okay, one bonus big deal for me: This year, I pitched my sci-fi dramedy ELLIES at TIFF, the Toronto International Film Festival. 🎬

That’s enough, that’s enough.

Now, tell me yours.

What are the top 5 reasons why you are a Big Deal?

Five?

Yes, just the five.

Type them in the comments. ⤵️

Thanks for watching. πŸ™‚